Copyright © 2014 De tout et de rien: Activités pour le Préscolaire, "All rights reserved - Tous droits réservés"

27 February 2014

Mess free sidewalk chalk recipe - Recette simple et sans dégât de craies à trottoir

My two children have sensory processing disorder, and they both hate getting dirty. I always try to find a way to get them to explore sensory and craft materials that will not make messy hands. I had the idea to make my sidewalk chalks in empty deodorant containers. My first test was unsuccessful, but the second test worked and I am very proud! Chalks are retractable and you can take it anywhere without fear that they will make a mess in your car or purse. They are ready to go! I could not wait to share it! The instructions will come soon! Keep an eye!






















 I LOVE that the sidewalk chalks are retractable!

J'ADORE le fait que les craies de trottoir soient  rétractables!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2014 De tout et de rien: Activités pour le Préscolaire, "All rights reserved"